CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Visit From the Tooth Fairy!!!

A few days ago, Luke announced he had a loose toof (that is how he says it). We really did not believe him because he has said this before, but they were never the least bit loose. But this time it was. I could not believe it! I know from past experience what a HUGE deal loosing a tooth can be to a five or six year old. I can remember when Emily was in kindergarten her world was just about to come to an end because EVERYONE BUT HER had lost a tooth. But ofcourse, she did finally lose one and five teeth later she is still loosing them! So, I guess since Luke had to watch Emily loose so many teeth, he too thought his time would never come to loose a tooth. However, I am glad to say on Wednesday after ALOT of wiggling on Luke's behalf, he has lost his first tooth!



Even though he does not look like it, he was really excited to loose his tooth!



Here he is all tucked into bed waiting for the tooth fairy to come. His tooth is in the little red treasure chest!

2 comments:

Audra said...

How fun! I love the pics-they always look so adorable with missing teeth.

Becky said...

I'm always amazed that he could get any cuter!!! really?!! ;o)
Precious! Anna wants to lose one so badly!