CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kindergarten Fairy Tale Day Parade

Luke's class has been studying fairy tales at school. As a culminating activity, all of the kids are to dress up as a character from a nursery rhyme or fairy tale and participate in a parade through the halls of the school with all of the other kindergartners while all of the 1st-5th graders watch. So, Luke dressed up as Pinocchio. He has never been a kid that likes to dress up in costumes, but he really enjoyed being Pinocchio. I think he is the cutest Pinocchio I have ever seen!






4 comments:

Becky said...

That is one of the cutest things I've seen!!! Did you make that? How are the strings standing..that's what I'm trying to figure out! ;)

Missy said...

I am so impressed with that costume!!! WOW

I am also trying to figure out how the strings are standing up!!

Audra said...

Luke looks GREAT!!!! Yes, I am also wondering about the strings. Wire????

mommaof3 said...

so cute!! been thinking about you guys lately---