CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

FINALLY, Luke's 5th Birthday Post !!

I am so embarrassed that I am just now posting about Luke's 5th birthday.  I almost thought about now even doing it since it has been sooooo long, but since I use my blog as somewhat as a online scrapbook,  I just could not leave it out.  So, here goes ( I hope I can still remember all of the details)......

We had his party at Mt. Aggie.    We had been to several birthday parties there in the past and have always loved it, so he was very excited to have his party there.  Luke is not a real sweets lover, so we did not do cake and ice cream, but instead got a cookie cake. Regardless of the cloudy weather and the storms earlier that morning, I think that everyone had a great time! 

(I know I always do all of my pictures in slideshows, but I can not ever decide on which pictures are my favorites!)

3 comments:

Audra said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I've never seen anything like that. Is is a slick plastic that covers the ground?

Becky said...

Looks like such a great time!!! I will miss him this next year! And you too!!

Audra said...

Thank you, you are very kind Susan. There is a really cute background, but I hate that it only shows a small portion of it on the sides and then you can't tell what it is! Hope you and the kiddos are having a great summer!