CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Little T-Baller





Saturday was a big day for us! My daughter started her t-ball career. She is on a team called the Grasshoppers. :)

First, we had team pictures bright and early Saturday morning, followed by the leagues opening ceremonies and finally her first t-ball game.

She played great! She hit the ball every time the coach pitched it to her when she came up to bat and did a great job of stopping the ball while playing pitcher. I think that mommy was more nervous than the little athlete.

It was a fun day for the family! We were very proud of her!!

Enjoy the pictures!



















6 comments:

Becky said...

Susan,
What great pictures!! What a beautiful girl! It's been a long time since I've seen her. I know you are going to have fun watching her play!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Laurie said...

Oh, Susan...

She is so cute in her uniform!! We can't wait to come see her play sometime. Nathan and Natalie will think that is "so cool". Sounds like she did great. I didn't know she was pitching!!

Love seeing the pictures!

Missy said...

Oh, how cute is that! I can't believe how grown up she is!

brickmomma said...

She looks like a real ball player- love that long hair!!

Mandy said...

susan,
It's me Mandy (Peoples) from A&M. I found you through Missy's blog and was so excited! I love that your daughter is playing Tee-ball. I'm sure that was dad's idea. Aren't you more the cheerleader type?? :) She is precious! So wierd that we are all real adults with real families. Strange how that happens! Keep in touch!

Michelle said...

Emily is so beautiful! And not only that, but she looks like she can kick some major butt too....it's a great combo. I hope we can talk soon. We are praying for yall.