CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Well, I have finally joined the world of blogging. It is a relatively new concept to me! I never knew how many people blogged. Lately, I have really enjoyed reading and viewing other peoples blogs and just thought that I should join in the fun. I have to admit, it really becomes quite addicting! I am not sure how often I will post because I really do not think I have much to say. Maybe I will surprise myself and have more to say than what I realize! Let the fun begin.......

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

fun times, fun times.

just don't blog about your son's crazy teacher that asks you to cut out 22 horse heads!

Becky said...

Welcome Susan!!! You're already starting with a cute template! You're a pro already! :o) Yeh, I didn't think I'd have much to say either but, I can't quit posting! ha!

Laurie said...

Okay my comment did not go through. This happens to me all the time. I think that I am doing something wrong.

Sorry if you get this twice (more comments for you if it did!). It went like this.

Welcome to the addiction. It is about as strong as our diet coke addiction. Well, maybe?!

Looking forward to more post about your days.

Now you owe me a recipe! :)